Spa Creek Health arranges high-quality, on-site dental and podiatry care, which allows your residents to be seen in a comfortable and familiar environment – without the hassle of having to schedule transportation or wait times that typically accompany in-office appointments.
How Spa Creek Health Works With Your Senior Community
When you contract with Spa Creek Health, we handle a lot of the legwork for you, including:
- Coordinating on-site care directly with your staff and in-house doctors, so that each resident receives a personalized treatment plan.
- Providing a-la-carte services and offering savings programs to make dental and podiatry care accessible to your residents, along with flexible billing arrangements.
- Handling all of the billing, insurance, scheduling, and communication with patients’ families.
- Confirming 100% of our fees before every appointment – and calling patient families afterward to let them know how it went.
- Collecting pertinent healthcare records from a patient’s former dental office, upon request.
Who We Serve
We serve residents of assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and other senior living communities. To date, we have served more than 6,000 patients and their families.
Why Communities Choose Spa Creek Health
In addition to high-quality healthcare delivered by expert and compassionate dental and podiatry providers who care, your community and its residents benefit in numerous ways when you sign up with us. These benefits include:
- We come to you for free – there are no fees for us to visit and setup at your community
- We offer free oral hygiene training for your nursing staff
- We bill responsible parties after our visit
- We handle all the leg work (insurance, billing, scheduling, etc.)
- We see every resident on your campus
- We treat all patients with empathy and respect
- We provide exceptional customer service, because we’re not confined to a traditional brick-and-mortar dental office
- Our service agreement is nonexclusive and nonbinding, so we can operate along with other providers at your site
- Spa Creek Dental is a mercury-free dental practice
Our mobile practice is uniquely flexible. That means we can go to greater lengths to ensure our patients get the care they need. Not only that, but we understand our patients, their families, and the senior communities in which they live. We are honest and authentic in our communication.
“I just returned from my mother’s dental cleaning. In the past, my wife has accompanied my mother to the dentist and assisted by keeping her calm during her exam and cleaning. Spa Creek Dental was able to perform the procedure without any help from us. I was absolutely amazed. They have a gift for working with Alzheimer’s patients, and it was a very positive experience for my mother. Thank you.”
~Michael T. Family Member