Spa Creek Health arranges high-quality, on-site dental and podiatry care, which allows your residents to be seen in a comfortable and familiar environment – without the hassle of having to schedule transportation or wait times that typically accompany in-office appointments.
How Spa Creek Health Works With Your Senior Community
When you contract with Spa Creek Health, we handle a lot of the legwork for you, including:
- Coordinating on-site care directly with your staff and in-house doctors, so that each resident receives a personalized treatment plan.
- Providing a-la-carte services and offering savings programs to make dental and podiatry care accessible to your residents, along with flexible billing arrangements.
- Handling all of the billing, insurance, scheduling, and communication with patients’ families.
- Confirming 100% of our fees before every appointment – and calling patient families afterward to let them know how it went.
- Collecting pertinent healthcare records from a patient’s former dental office, upon request.
Who We Serve
We serve residents of assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and other senior living communities. To date, we have served more than 6,000 patients and their families.
Why Communities Choose Spa Creek Health
In addition to high-quality healthcare delivered by expert and compassionate dental and podiatry providers who care, your community and its residents benefit in numerous ways when you sign up with us. These benefits include:
- We come to you for free – there are no fees for us to visit and setup at your community
- We offer free oral hygiene training for your nursing staff
- We bill responsible parties after our visit
- We handle all the leg work (insurance, billing, scheduling, etc.)
- We see every resident on your campus
- We treat all patients with empathy and respect
- We provide exceptional customer service, because we’re not confined to a traditional brick-and-mortar dental office
- Our service agreement is nonexclusive and nonbinding, so we can operate along with other providers at your site
- Spa Creek Dental is a mercury-free dental practice
Our mobile practice is uniquely flexible. That means we can go to greater lengths to ensure our patients get the care they need. Not only that, but we understand our patients, their families, and the senior communities in which they live. We are honest and authentic in our communication.
“I just returned from my mother’s dental cleaning. In the past, my wife has accompanied my mother to the dentist and assisted by keeping her calm during her exam and cleaning. Spa Creek Dental was able to perform the procedure without any help from us. I was absolutely amazed. They have a gift for working with Alzheimer’s patients, and it was a very positive experience for my mother. Thank you.”
~Michael T. Family Member
“Spa Creek Health offers great services for residents at our facility. They even provide care at a patient’s bedside if needed. Our residents look forward to being seen by their team.”
~Director of Social Services
“We were lacking a full-service dental provider until recently, when we discovered Spa Creek Dental. They are the total package! Not only do they provide a convenient way for our residents to receive comprehensive dental care, but they are also trained in dementia care to be able to interact with our memory care residents. We’ve always had happy residents, but there are even more beautiful smiles thanks to Spa Creek Dental.”~Heather P. Executive Director, Assisted Living Facility
“Spa Creek Dental has been a great partner to our facility! Their team is always helpful and easy to communicate with. Ensuring our residents receive regular dental care has enabled us to improve their quality of life. We recommend Spa Creek Dental.”~ Director of Social Services
“I would like to recognize that the dental services being contractually provided by their team are done so at no charge to our facility. Their company provides a comprehensive dental program to residents in our facility that addresses potential unseen dental problems that could prove detrimental to our elderly population. A comprehensive in-house dental program offers great benefits to both the families and residents here in the facility. This service shows their commitment to the well-being and high level of care that we want to offer to our residents both internally and with partnerships from outside service providers. I would highly recommend this provider for your facility.”~ Director of Discharge Planning
“Spa Creek Dental is not just about providing great smiles for residents; they also provide timely service and meet the needs of families and residents with great empathy and compassion. I personally believe that they take great pride in what they do and are efficient in meeting the needs of our facility in emergency situations.”~ Director of Social Services
“I am the dining services manager and I appreciate the notes left in our residents’ charts. The notes tell me the oral status of each resident, which has helped me become proactive in preventing weight loss by recommending changes to a patient’s diet. These notes make my job easier. Thank you for your work.”~ Registered Dietician
“Spa Creek Dental has proved to be invaluable in providing preventive dental care for our residents. They’ve made dental care accessible to residents who may have a hard time going to appointments in the community. The Spa. Creek Dental team is also quick to respond to urgent dental needs.”~ Director of Social Services